Mamagreen is proud to have its own manufacturing facilities in Java, Indonesia.
All furniture is in-house produced and shipped by sea-container to the warehouse in Richmond, Va or directly to clients worldwide.
Our 400 employees are valued as team members, growing together with the company and continuously improving the performance of the brand:
- Stainless steel division: manufacturing frames using tubular 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Aluminum division: manufacturing frames, from tube to powder-coating process
- Teak division: woodworking processes including kiln drying, component production, assembly and finishing
- Textile division: manufacturing of cushions, upholstery and mesh assembly
- Weaving division: the art of handwoven wicker and webbing
- Total Quality Management: based on principles as continuous improvement and 5S, 100% customer oriented
- Furniture Lab: prevention starts here, testing of raw materials, production processes and new products
Customer service, design, development and A-Z production teams work together under 1 roof, streamlining and prioritizing quality and in-time performance.